Key dates for 2023 entry:
- Monday 2nd October 2023 – Applications open;
- Wednesday 18th October 2023 – Sixth Form Open Evening;
- Friday 12th January 2024 – Application deadline (we do accept later applications, but use
applications received by this date to plan course capacity and design our timetable);
- Week beginning 5th February 2024 – Internal and external students attend progression
meetings to discuss their course options and their specific needs during their Post 16 studies;
- Week beginning 11th March 2024 – Provisional offer letters sent out;
- Thursday 22nd August 2024 (tbc) – GCSE results day. Sixth Form enrolment begins.
Our Sixth Form has the following minimum entry criteria:
- Five GCSE grades 9 – 5 (including English & Maths) for all A level courses. Some A level
courses may have specific entry requirements depending on the subject – please see the Course List further information.
- Five GCSE grade 9 – 4 for BTEC courses;
All Turing House Year 11 students who meet these criteria may continue into the Sixth Form if they wish
to. There are also at least 30 places available to external applicants. If these are oversubscribed,
then we will prioritise enrolment using the over-subscription criteria set out in our Sixth Form Admissions Policy.