Key dates for 2023 entry:
- Monday 3rd October 2022 – Applications open;
- Wednesday 19th October 2022 – Sixth Form Open Evening;
- Friday 13th January 2023 – Application deadline (we do accept later applications, but use
applications received by this date to plan course capacity and design our timetable);
- Week beginning 6th February – Internal and external students attend progression meetings
to discuss their course options and their specific needs during their Post 16 studies;
- Week beginning 6th March 2023 – Provisional offer letters sent out;
- Thursday 24th August 2023 (tbc) – GCSE results day. Sixth Form enrolment begins.
Our Sixth Form has the following minimum entry criteria:
- Five GCSE grades 9 – 5 (including English & Maths) for all A level courses. Some A level
courses may have specific entry requirements depending on the subject – please see the Course List further information.
- Five GCSE grade 9 – 4 for BTEC courses;
All Turing House Year 11 students who meet these criteria may continue into the Sixth Form if they wish
to. There are also at least 30 places available to external applicants. If these are oversubscribed,
then we will prioritise enrolment using the over-subscription criteria set out in our Sixth Form Admissions Policy.