Are you passionate about teaching? Are you looking for an inspirational and successful school with a brand new building and facilities? Do you want to be supported in your career development? Then come and join us at Turing House School.
Choosing the right new school to work in is as important to you as choosing the right new staff is for us. We are always looking for exceptional teaching and support staff to join our dynamic team. If you are interested in being part of the team and do not fit the roles below, please email us and we will keep in touch.
We are currently seeking to appoint the following positions; if you would like to apply for one of these roles, click on the relevant recruitment pack and email your completed application form and supporting statement to email@example.com
Applicants will be contacted when applications are received. Interviews will take place shortly afterwards.
Why work for Turing House School:
- Friendly and enthusiastic colleagues who are always happy to help each other.
- Staff are proud to be part of the school and feel supported by the open door policy of Senior Leadership who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development with cross trust support from RET and training catered to support your individual career.
- Great support for ECTs including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and a successful induction programme.
- Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school’s priorities. Happy staff make a happy school.
- Staff benefits include a laptop for all teaching staff, free flu jab, regular social events, and appropriate priority in our admissions policy for your own children.
- To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in many subject areas. Our sixth form opened in September 2020.
- Since April 2022 we have been located in our new permanent site in Hospital Bridge Road, with state of the art facilities.
- Free tea and coffee in the staffroom as well as free delicious meals from our catering company on days where you carry out lunch duties.
- To find out more about Turing House School, you are welcome to attend or watch the recordings of our open events, or read our newsletters.
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
“Staff morale is exceptionally high. Staff are enthusiastic and enjoy working in the school. There is strong sense of teamwork across the whole school community.”
“Leaders have established an open culture at the school where there is a clear sense of teamwork and community across staff and pupils alike. Everyone takes pride in the school. It is a welcoming and vibrant place. High expectations across the school have secured high standards of behaviour.”
“Behaviour is exceptional. Motivation is high. There is a lot of enthusiasm and aspiration to do well in class. Most students are following expectations and are caring about their work outside of the classroom. I get to eat lunch and have time away from screens. This has had a huge improvement on my own health and my lessons.”
“Staff are incredibly supportive and positive. Expectations are made clear and help is always at hand. Students are incredibly self-motivated and behaviour is minimal.”
“I think Turing House is a fabulous school full of hard-working, dedicated and inspirational staff and students. Thank you for everything you do for the school, it is very much appreciated.”
Ready to apply?:
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date, so we would encourage you to submit your application early.
If you would like to visit the school or have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8069 6100.
In common with other RET sponsored schools and academies, staff are employed under the nationally agreed pay and conditions for teachers and school support staff including pension schemes.
We are completely committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references. Turing House School is an equal opportunity employer. Those who work for us are expected to share this commitment, which will be fully tested as part of the selection process. Our policies, procedures and practices reflect our commitment to equality and diversity. Individuals will be selected for appointment based purely on their suitability for the post. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references.