The application process depends on which year-group you are applying to:
- Year 7-11: Admissions are coordinated by Richmond Local Authority. Please use the following links for more information:
- Sixth Form (Year 12-13): Admissions are handled directly by the school. Please see the Sixth form area of this website for more information, but if you are ready to apply now, here is the application form:
Timetable for 2024 Year 7 Intake:
ApplicaTion Deadline: 31 October 2023
- Deadline for on-time applications via the Local Authority's application process. (Applications submitted after this date will be treated as late applications).
National Offer Day: 1 March 2024
- Online applicants will receive an email from the Local Authority during the evening, informing them of the result of their application.
- Letters are also sent out on this day, by first class post.
- If your child did not qualify for a place at one or more of your higher preference schools, your letter will include information about the Waiting List process and what to do next.
- You can find out your position on school Waiting Lists by contacting the Local Authority Admissions Team.
- The Local Authority administers the Turing House Waiting List in three bands (as described in the notes section of our Admissions Policy). You may be wait-listed in more than one band, so you can ask the admissions team for your position in each.
Acceptance Deadline: 15 March 2024
- This is the date by which parents must accept or decline their initial offer.
- A further wave of offers is usually sent out a few weeks after this date, to applicants who remain on the Waiting List for one or more higher preference schools.
- Information about your Waiting List position can be requested from the Local Authority's admissions team from Tuesday 2 April 2024 onwards.
- Each wave of offers results in parents giving up previously accepted offers, so there are usually Waiting List movements between March and September.
Appeals Deadline: 15th April 2024
- This is the closing date for receipt of appeals.
- Appeals are made through the Local Authority's Appeals team
Appeals HEard: May/June 2024
- All appeals received by the 15th April deadline will be heard on weekdays within this timeframe (excluding half term).
- Appellants must submit any additional evidence by 5 working days before their appeal hearing.
- Decision letters will be sent out within 5 school days after the appeal hearing (whenever possible).
- Appeals lodged after 15th April will be heard after all appeals that were received by the appeals deadline.