- We currently have no teaching vacancies.
- Pastoral Assistant - Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00, 39 weeks per year
(0.86FTE). Actual salary £19,486 to £20,557. Closing deadline, midday Monday 28th June.
to download a recruitment pack.
- 2 x SEN Practitioners - 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (0.6996 FTE).
Actual salary £15,799 to £16,668. Closing deadline, midday Monday 28th June. Click here to
download a recruitment pack.
- Lunchtime Supervisors Casual contract. £10.58 per hour. 11:45 to 13:30,
Monday to Friday (the days you are available). Click here
to download a recruitment pack.
Why work for Turing House School:
- Please see our website or this link for our virtual open evening/morning events: https://www.turinghouseschool.org.uk/virtual-open-events-2020.php
- Friendly and enthusiastic colleagues who are always happy to help each other.
- All staff are proud to be part of the school and feel supported by the open door policy of
Senior Leadership who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive.
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development with cross trust support from RET
and training catered to support your individual career.
- Smaller classes of 25 students.
- Great support for NQTs including your own dedicated mentor, reduced teaching timetable and a
successful induction programme.
- Staff wellbeing is at the forefront of the school’s priorities. Happy staff make a happy
- Staff benefits include a laptop for all teaching staff, free flu jab, subsidised yoga classes,
regular social events, weekly staff bulletins and staff appreciation shout out board.
- To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in many subject
areas. Our sixth form opened in September 2020.
- In 2022 we are moving into our new permanent site in Whitton with state of the art facilities,
click here to view our exciting plans:https://anewhomeforturinghouse.co.uk/
- Free tea and coffee in the staffroom as well as free delicious meals from our catering company
on days where you carry out break or lunch duties.
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
“Staff morale is exceptionally high. Staff are enthusiastic and enjoy working in the school.
There is strong sense of teamwork across the whole school community.”
“Leaders have established an open culture at the school where there is a clear sense of
teamwork and community across staff and pupils alike. Everyone takes pride in the school. It is
a welcoming and vibrant place. High expectations across the school have secured high standards
“Behaviour is exceptional. Motivation is high. There is a lot of enthusiasm and aspiration to
do well in class. Most students are following expectations and are caring about their work
outside of the classroom. I get to eat lunch and have time away from screens. This has had a
huge improvement on my own health and my lessons.”
“Staff are incredibly supportive and positive. Expectations are made clear and help is always
at hand. Students are incredibly self-motivated and behaviour is minimal.”
“I think Turing House is a fabulous school full of hard-working, dedicated and inspirational
staff and students. Thank you for everything you do for the school, it is very much
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date, so we would encourage
you to submit your application early.
If you would like to visit the school or have any questions please contact us at:
email@example.com or 020 8069 6100. If you are interested in joining our team and
do not fit the roles above, please email us at the above address and we will keep in touch.
In common with other RET sponsored schools and academies, staff are employed under the
nationally agreed pay and conditions for teachers and school support staff including pension
We are completely committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. Appointments will be
subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references. Turing House School is an equal opportunity
employer. Those who work for us are expected to share this commitment, which will be fully
tested as part of the selection process. Our policies, procedures and practices reflect our
commitment to equality and diversity. Individuals will be selected for appointment based purely
on their suitability for the post. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and